Friday, September 25, 2009

Things to do-Provo's Farmers Market


So I have lived in Provo for about 9 years and just recently discovered the Farmer’s Market about a month ago (pause, so I can hit myself repeatedly with a pillow). How can this have happened? All the fresh fruit and veggies and tasty food I just let slip through my fingers and all for often less than the grocery store prices. There are also stands for clothing, jewelry, tie-dyed everything, campaign tents, even palm-reading, and more and more! I know, clear your schedule and just go because it is about to end for the season. Another teaser, one stand even sells chocolate covered. . . frozen bananas. . .with nuts. A boy scout stand sells frozen yogurt for a $1. I know, just go and put the pillow down.

Season is from May to October, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays, Pioneer Park, 500 W. Center St.

http://www.provosfarmersmarket.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment