Sunday, October 11, 2009

Craft Club-This Wednesday!!!


Come this Wednesday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m. at Melissa's house (270 N 100 E) to make custom envelopes and gift boxes. So with my husband returning back to school a lot of people in the family might be getting "letters" from me this year as their Christmas gift. Hopefully the letters will be nice but just in case, it's nice to add the extra touch of a cute envelope or box. Maybe I'll use a "Juicy" logo for my sister's letter so she'll still think she's getting a namebrand gift. So, bring paper if you can (from magazines, newspaper funnies, scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, etc) or if not Melissa has extra! Hope you can come! You're on your own for the letters or gifts though, maybe I can print a generic letter on my next post that you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment